Sunday 3 March 2013

Sous Le Nez, Leeds

Another evening outing with my work colleagues in Leeds, this time to a restaurant that I'd never been to but had heard only good things about from many people. We all went for the three course menu with half a bottle of wine for £25.50. It was all well prepared, service was excellent and our table was comfortable. Everyone enjoyed the evening. Here's what I had:


Warm Chicken and Chorizo Salad

Stuffed Breast of Chicken with a Tomato and Red Pepper Jus
Salted Caramel Cheesecake With Poached Rhubarb

There was a bowl of mixed vegetables to accompany the main course. I enjoyed everything, though I am not sure that the tomato and pepper jus was the ideal accompaniment for chicken. The salted caramel sauce though was wonderful, as was the post-prandial cappuccino.

Camera used was a Samsung WB500

No comments:

Post a Comment